Types of Membership
Individuals join IAEI as Professional members or Students. Professionals include electrical inspectors, electrical contractors, electricians, electrical manufacturers and vendors, standards bodies, and those people actively involved in supporting electrical safety through code-compliance. There are variations in dues and benefits for each category. Benefits flyer (PDF)
- Professional Members - our primary membership level
- Premier Professional Members - receive a premium level of benefits
- Senior Professional Members - members who have been in good standing for a minimum of ten years and are 65 and older, modified benefits
- Young Professional Members - electrical professional 35 years and younger, modified benefits
- Student members - currently enrolled in an approved college, university, vocational technical school or trade school specializing in electrical training or approved electrical apprenticeship school
Learn more & join - Individuals
Corporate members of all types join under one of the Group Memberships. Group memberships are composed of quantity bundles of individual, transferable memberships that belong to the group, with single billing, and promotional recognition for the group as a Partner in relevant IAEI marketing.
- Inspection Agency Membership - a municipal, county, state, provincial or federal government, or private inspection agency which makes inspections of electrical materials, devices, appliances or installations,
for the purpose of preventing injury to persons or damage to property, which is interested in participating in attaining the objectives of IAEI
- Group Membership - companies or organizations desiring a membership for five or more employees
- Sponsors - an organization, firm, association or group which is particularly interested in supporting the objectives of IAEI beyond a group membership.
Learn more & join - Groups