Event: Analysis of Changes, 2020 NEC Training
- July 10, 2020 (Montrose County Fairgrounds, Montrose, CO)
- July 24, 2020 (Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO)
- August 7, 2020 (Zoe's Cafe & Event Center, Greeley, CO)
- August 8, 2020 (Zoe's Cafe & Event Center, Greeley, CO)
- August 15, 2020 (Burlington Community Center, Burlington, CO)
Learn about the numerous changes to the 2020 NEC. Members of the eighteen NEC code-making panels contributed to the development of this authoritative text. This seminar covers more than 275 of the most significant changes and includes interpretations by the group that enforces the Code.
Learn more and register: www.rocky-iaei.org
Regular Meeting Information
Third Friday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
The chapter holds various educational seminars throughout the year. Subjects include:
- 1- & 2-Family Dwelling Systems
- Soares Grounding
- Changes to the NEC
- Hazardous Locations
- Code Calculations
- Separately Derived Systems
- and many more.
Its members consist of
- Electrical inspectors
- Electrical engineers
- Electrical contractors
- Manufacturer representatives
- Other volunteers.
The Chapter has annual meetings in Denver, Colorado in March. The Wyoming Chapter has its annual meeting in May, held in Thermopolis. Both meetings have numerous trade booths, as well as code forum discussions, UL inspectors meetings, and informative class subjects.
For information regarding the Colorado State licensing changes, please visit the State Electrical Board's website at
Don't forget to sign up for your continuing competency assessment at www.pearsonvue.com as soon as possible!