The Connecticut Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our website.
The Connecticut chapter regrets to announce that our monthly meetings through June are cancelled. Please check back for more information.
Questions? Contact: Valerie Muszynski- CT Chapter Secretary at Val@Livecircuits.com or 860-836-2403 Cell
2020 Chapter Meetings
The CT Chapter meetings are held each month except for July & August, typically but not always the last Thursday of each month. All meetings start at 6:30 PM
and will include a hot meal. The fee is $20 members and $25 for non members.
USESI CDC, 701 Middle Street Middletown, CT 06457
The 2020 Schedule
- January 30th – Round Table of NEC® 2020
- February 27th – Christy Rosati of Eaton Bussman
- CANCELLED: March 26th –Ryan Abbott from Milwaukee - Jobsite Solutions
- CANCELLED: April 30th – Michal Hofkin IAEI Chairman of the Board, Inspector in Pennsylvania - NEC 2020 Appliances
- CANCELLED: June 4th -Dan Shanahan EVSE LLC - Charging Stations
- September 3rd -Rob Spragis of Leviton - Advancements in Residential Load Center Technology
- September 25, 26 & 27– Eastern Section Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA
- November 5th - TBA
- December 3rd – Annual Elections
Questions? Valerie Muszynski - CT Chapter Secretary - email
Tell all your friends! Guests are always welcome.