The Nebraska Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our web page. Additional information can be found on our external Chapter Website.
CHANGE OF DATE & VENUE!
67th Annual Conference of the Nebraska Chapter of the IAEI
November 14th & 15th, 2019
This educational program is for the Electricians: Contractors, Master Electricians, Journeymen, and especially for the Apprentices! Please share the word about the learning opportunity! In addition, there will be an Electrical Products Trade Show providing a hands-on experience with new products from several vendors.
Location: Younes Conference Center, 416 W Talmadge Rd, Kearney, NE
Times: Opens 7:30-8:30 am on November 14 and adjourns November 15 at 4:00 pm
Details and online registration
- Rebuilt Equipment
- Inspecting Critical Power Systems (NEC Articles 700, 701, and 708)
- New AFCI & GFCI Codes & Standards
- Generators and Transfer Switches
- Proper & Improper Use of Conduit Fittings in Different Environments
- Changes to the NFPA 70 National Electrical Code and Their Importance
- "Code Challenge" - competition for real dollars!
- Code Panel Questions and Answers