The North Dakota Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our website. Our goals are:
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
2020 60th Annual IAEI North Dakota Chapter Meeting
October 15 & 16, 2020 meeting has been cancelled.
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, the Annual meeting has been cancelled for this year.
IAEI North Dakota Chapter Officer List
Election Date: October 17, 2019
Secretary - Scott Halle
Membership Chair - Rich Wolfe
Education Chair - David Paul
Board of Directors / Officers
President - Greg Rockstead
1st Vice President - Leo Floer
2nd Vice President - Kendrick Kjorsvik
3rd Vice President - Doug Grinde
Treasurer - Scott Halle
Immediate Past President - David Jaeger
Board Member - Tom Steffes
Board Member - Jeremy Butman
Board Member - Bret Fehr