The North Dakota Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our website. Our goals are:
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
2019 Annual Meeting:
The 59th Annual IAEI North Dakota Chapter Meeting will be October 17th and 18th, 2019, providing 12 hours of Continuing Education. Please refer back to this web page for more information as it becomes available.
IAEI North Dakota Chapter Officer List
Election Date: October 18, 2018
Secretary - Scott Halle
Membership Chair - Rich Wolfe
Education Chair - David Paul
Board of Directors / Officers
President - David Jaeger
1st Vice President - Leo Floer
2nd Vice President - Kendrick Kjorsvik
3rd Vice President - Doug Grinde
Treasurer - Scott Halle
Immediate Past President - Eric Mayer
Board Member - Don Roethler
Board Member - Garrell Trout
Board Member - Scott Wedel