The North Dakota Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our website. Our goals are:
- To cooperate in the formulation of standards for the safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- To promote the uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code and other electrical codes.
- To promote cooperation between inspectors, the electrical industry and the public.
- To collect and disseminate information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- To represent the Electrical Inspectors in all matters which are dealt with nationally and internationally by the electrical industry.
2019 59th Annual IAEI North Dakota Chapter Meeting
We invite our chapter members, electricians and engineers in our state to come and learn at this 12-hour continuing education program on the Analysis of Changes, SCR ratings of equipment, and listing requirements.
Dates: October 17 & 18, 2019
Agenda: Day 1 - Registration opens 7:15 am, Call to Order 8:00 am, Educational Program, followed by a Social and Banquet. Day 2 - Classes start 8:00 am and adjourn at 12:00 pm, immediately followed by a General Meeting, then a Business meeting at 12:15 pm.
Location: Baymont by Wyndham - Mandan Bismarck Area, 2611 Old Red Trail, Mandan, ND 58554
Registration: Email Scott Halle at email@example.com
IAEI North Dakota Chapter Officer List
Election Date: October 18, 2018
Secretary - Scott Halle
Membership Chair - Rich Wolfe
Education Chair - David Paul
Board of Directors / Officers
President - David Jaeger
1st Vice President - Leo Floer
2nd Vice President - Kendrick Kjorsvik
3rd Vice President - Doug Grinde
Treasurer - Scott Halle
Immediate Past President - Eric Mayer
Board Member - Don Roethler
Board Member - Garrell Trout
Board Member - Scott Wedel