The Southwest Division of the Ohio Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our web page. Although the NEC is revised every three years, the basics of electrical safety have always followed a common path…to seek to reduce the likelihood of shock and fire hazards by sound installation practices. The SW Division brings together member electricians, electrical contractors, engineers, plans examiners, electrical inspectors and vendors from 19 southwest Ohio counties. We also host an external website with additional information at www.swohioiaei.org
These Southwest Division meetings will be held from 9:30 am to noon at the Monroe Community Room, 6 East Ave., Monroe, OH 45050. Inspectors, contractors, building officials, plan examiners, design professionals, and engineers are invited to these technical instruction meetings which are based on the 2017 NEC. No pre-registration or fees to attend. Our monthly meetings include a business meeting, discussion of installations that we see in the field on a daily basis, and technical reviews of installation techniques, all to help assure consistent, safe, code compliant installations, and of course, a 2-hour subject-specific training session providing recertification credits for BBS, OCILB, and Kentucky certifications.
February 13, 2019 - Health Care Facilities
- March 13, 2019 - Fairs and Carnivals
- April 10, 2019 - Pools and Spas
- May 8, 2019 - Field Procedures
- June 12, 2019 - Grounding and Bonding
- August 14, 2019 - Separately Derived Systems
- September 11, 2019 - Signs
- October 9, 2019 - Services
- November 13, 2019 - Approved Testing Labs
- December 11, 2019 - Residential Wiring Methods
- January 8, 2020 - Hazardous Locations
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. We hope to see you at our meetings.