The Montana Chapter of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors welcomes you to our website.
2020 Annual meeting - Save the Date!
Dates: March 29, 30 and 31 of 2020
Location: Billings Hotel and Convention Center
The IAEI Montana Chapter invites all Members and Electricians, Electrical Contractors, Apprentice Electricians and Electrical Inspectors to its 2020 Annual Meeting for CEU Training on 2020 NEC Code and Trade Show by day and relaxing hospitality by night.
Call for Exhibitors
Vendor Invitation Letter (PDF)
Event Vendor flyer (PDF)
- 3,214 mailed invitations sent to every license electrician in Montana
- 2-1/2 days of exhibit time
- Advertised throughout Montana
- Trade Show is free to the public
- Invite all your customers to the trade show
- Vendor per-booth cost includes meals for one person (5 breaks, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Buy 3 booth spaces & get the 4th free
- We anticipate even more attendees this year
Contact John or Marjorie Edwards, (406) 580-3127 or (406) 580-2656
Our meeting purpose is to provide an educational opportunity for Electricians to receive continuing education credit while learning a broad view of our industry. Your participation as a vendor greatly adds to this learning environment. We invite vendors to register and to share this invitation with your supply partners or others. Vendor tables include interactive time for you with our attendees at your table and our functions, vendor meals, and more.